Ok, so we have been here 2 1/2 days and we've done so much! Noah has been loving every minute of it.
Of course we have been doing everything possible. We opened Epcot yesterday....and stayed until it closed. Since its Sunday we are taking the day off. Noah got up and went swimming with his Uncle Nick, then we had a huge brunch (complements of Mom), now we are waiting for Noah to wake up. A nice break before tomorrow, Disney MGM!!
This is Noah with my brother....I know that there is red eye, this laptop won't let me fix it for some reason....Lame I know.
Aaron playing "pirate" in front of the World of Disney store! Fun Fun....I know, red eye again.

4 comments:
This looks like so much fun. I have never been to any of the Disney worlds/lands, but I have heard it is well worth it.
So fun!! You still feeling good pregnant girl??
HOW FUN, we might be going to Disneyland this summer... we are definitely going to California, I just dont know how south! This weekend I probably wont be seeing anyone... BUT, we will be down lots. and I am ALWAYS in Beaverton, actually friday I am in Aloha, my sister in law and brother in law lives there.. I talked to Callie, and I think I am going to come over when Andrew and Marie are in town.. so I can see everyone.
Love the pics, you can't see the red eye, nobody will know. Have fun!! When do you come back?
Post a Comment