Ok, so I have to tell you 7 random things about myself.
Here we go...
1. I love reality TV, not all of it, just a lot of it.
2. Secretly, (well not so secret anymore) I want a pair of cowboy boots...don't ask
3. I have two false teeth, I was missing the permanent teeth...so they had to be fake. They are implants....I can't take them out.
4. I LOVE snowboarding, everything about it. I feel so free racing down the mountain.
5. I truly enjoy finding an old piece of furniture and giving it a make-over, and sometimes a new use.
6. I'm adopted...that should explain the lack of interest in star trek. (my folks love it, I don't)
7. I have an annual pass for Disneyland.....
I hope this was enjoyable for you all.....It's harder than I thought it would be. There might be more....but I only had to list 7.
I am going to tag, Jackie and Laurie!
Have fun ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
my brothers have fake teeth too, what what is gross is when they take them out, after eating.. nasty!!!! Ok when are they coming again? I cant remember... but yes I was planning on getting together with everyone, please tell me its the beginning of April... ok really I cant remember! hahaa
That is perfect, we are going to be in town that first weekend, for a family birthday party, and will be there probably til Monday... so we will have to figure when we can get together...YEA!
Yeah...finally! Lots of interesting facts about you. Your really good at finding old furniture I can hardly wait to see the door you found
Post a Comment