Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Little More Normal


Well, I think our major travels are done for now. My mom and Zach are in Disneyland.....They are at a wedding and couldn't resist....



The Huish's are recovering from being sick and the exhaustion of travel. Life will go on. Now I get to work on all of my projects!!


We are so glad to be home! Things are back to normal, except for the sleep schedule.... I just can't quite get back into the norm yet. Hopefully soon....



This is one of the most exciting rides I was able to go on...!

Noah entertaining.......Surprised?

This is Hilarious!! It was lunch time...

We LOVE Nemo.

Now, who is the baby???


A new love!

I have no explanation!

We found this lizard in the back yard by the pool! Aaron was the only one that would touch it!


Boys will be boys.


I think Aaron is having a lot of fun, he wanted to wear the outfit too, but that was a no go.

No comments: