Ok, so this is Noah at Disneyland (in June)....and we are leaving for Disneyworld tomorrow.....I can't wait to see his face there!!This is our family's first trip to DisneyWorld, (the Huish's & Zach) so we are all very excited, everyone else has been. This is becoming a habit....I get pregnant, and everyone wants to go to a Disney park! I can't wait until its someone else!
I will probably have a million pictures to share next week.
I think Aaron is now a bigger Disney fan than I am. He and Noah are so excited, they are practicaly bouncing off the walls. Zach and I are at work right now and we can't concentrate.... But we're not excited. Yeah right.

5 comments:
Have fun on all the rides!Oh wait....
I really hope that you all enjoy Disney World. I hope you survey with the pregnancy!!!! Enjoy! Love you guys.
I'm so jealous......
My kids ask each night what we are going to be doing the next day and my response is usually "I don't know. What do you want to do?" Without fail the unanimous answer is "GO TO DISNEYLAND!" We have yet to go, but hopefully it will happen before I get pregnant again! I hope you all have a blast!
missed you all at the scrapbook convention. hope your having fun which i'm sure you are!
Post a Comment