My poor husband.....
Friday night we went to Costco, it was the last day of Aaron's weekend. Then the fun began. Noah came down with a chest cold, that just got worse as the night went on. Saturday Noah and I got up and started the saturday morning work. Laundry, cleaning, the usual. After I got in the shower, I came down with the stomach flu.....errands not done, laundry not done, cleaning not done....No Fun. Poor Aaron came home from work to find me in bed with Noah right next to me. He didn't know what he was in for. Things just got worse. Aaron played "mom" for the weekend. Finally today I am feeling 95% better. Still can't eat what I want, oh well. Noah is still a little stuffy. We are just hoping that Aaron stays well for Disneyworld!
Well, for good news.....Today is the day of the long awaited ultrasound!!!! I only have a few more hours, about 6. It is taking FOREVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh i'm so sorry!!! That is so rotten!! Let me know if I can do anything to help - and hurray for the ultrasound! I'm excited to hear the news!!
I guess we saw you at Costco right before all the fun started! I am so sorry. It is miserable to have sick kids and be sick and pregnant, but to do all three at the same time is ridiculous!
Post a Comment