Thursday, March 27, 2008

Past summers...

I was organizing my scrapbook stuff, pictures, you know the usual, and I found this picture! I love it. We were on a hike with my folks, summer of 2002, just before we were engaged! It was so fun for me to find this! Thought I'd share.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

What a great photo. Is it photoshoped? Looks like a great place for a hike. Where is it?

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

GREAT pic.Hey I got a new phone and I guess everyones numbers were saved to my old phone not SIM card :) will you text me so I can save your digits please!

Laurie Huish said...

I really like this picture!

Millers! said...

So excited to see you guys on Sunday... we are going to crash the first session on Sunday at your house, hope you dont mind! let me know if I can bring something!

Millers! said...

Yes Doug will be there with us! can you send me your address? lesadmiller@yahoo.com Thanks!