OK, so the nastiest thing happened yesterday....
I have to go back and start at the beginning.
In the fall, we started hearing noises above our room, in the attic. I would listen in the morning, I finally realized it was birds. So, I called the office to have them come and take care of things, and put something over the holes so the birds would stay away....I was ignored. "Birds can't get in there.." I was told over and over. It started to quiet down a week or so ago. I still had the guys come out to check.....Finally yesterday they responded. I asked if they found birds or evidence of birds. "Oh, yes there are birds...but it's dead!" That is what they said....GROSS!!! (that is all they would say...) I forgot to add, they did take the bird out....still gross!
So, what should I do?? I have been calling all winter, and they ignored me. I have been told to go talk to the health department, or corporate, or make a complaint with the owners....I don't want to let it go because it is a health issue....?? Or should I??
Please help with some suggestions. Thanks!
Our computer was on the fritz. We took it in, and it was a cheap easy fix, it was just a hassle.
The icons on the screen were huge and not very pretty, I couldn't change the resolution without it shutting down. Well, its home now, so, all is well.
So, on a happier note. Aaron was able to feel the baby move last night for the first time!! He was so excited how fun is that. She is such a wiggle worm, I don't get much sleep, but it is so worth it! I finally have a basketball belly...I will have to post some pictures. Noah loves to tell me how big my tummy is getting, so sweet, I don't think anyone else could get away with it.
I am so excited for conference! Its the first time we will are having everyone over to our home. Some of Aaron's family is coming into town, and we are having a little conference Sunday. I am going to make cinnamon rolls (a little tradition in my family) and we are having a big Sunday dinner. It will be so fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I would definitly complain about the birds not just because its a health issue but very rude of them to just ignore you!
So excited about the baby I can't wait to see your growing belly. Its been a long time since I've seen you
I'm so excited for conference at your house. Let me know what I can do to help out! I thought maybe I could bring lunch on Saturday.
how exciting about the baby! do you have a name for her yet? Also I will call Callie and See when the best time to get together is... I know we are free Sunday afternoon and Monday, we have to head back Monday at about 3ish...
How fun for Aaron to feel the baby kick, I can't wait to hear Noah's reaction to feeling the baby move.
Sorry about the birds that is gross.
hi!I feel like we are strangers I've been gone so long....and the birds heck yes I'd complain, just for the fun of complaining to apt managers, they love complaints...or so I tell myself....they have nothing better to do besides upping our rent and lowering our standards of living!
Post a Comment