Ok, so....
It's a GIRL!!!!!
We are so excited! Almost everyone thought it would be a girl, but they voted a boy. Anyway, this is the best news all week, or all year!! Now, I will have to go shopping!!! Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So excited for a baby sister for Noah .. Yay! Think PINK :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are so excited for you!!! I will have to email Michael and let him know!idjd
AHHHHH!!!!!! I'm WAY excited for you!! That is so cool!! HURRAY!! I'm shocked though, the trend of boys in our ward seems to have come to an end - there are 2 people pregnant now and both of you are having girls! Until now, the last 10 babies were all boys.....I'm glad you are breaking out! Yeah for girls!!
Gavin's excited it's a girl too, tell her he said "call me". Congratulations!Time to get crafting, well even more than you already do...get out that pink paint!
I really am so excited for you!! So when do you want to go shopping? I'm up for that anytime
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You will have so much fun with your little girl! I am so thankful our last was a girl.. we are definitely blessed! I am glad I found your blog on here, we can keep eachother updated, since I dont do a whole lot of Myspacing anymore! CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats! Girls are great and seriously so fun to dress! I am excited to hear your name ideas!
Post a Comment