Last night Aaron took care of Noah, he did the evening routine and put him to bed!! (he even had to work today!) All this just so I could go to a card making class at my favorite scrapbook store!! I didn't even have to clean up after dinner. It was nice having a night off. The cards turned out really cute. The class is once a month.....So, I might go again.
Its kind of hard to read what some of the cards say, sorry.
oh man, those are ADORABLE! Wow, I am jealous. Maybe next time I will go with you! I'm not very adept at card making, but I have always wanted to learn! Add us - thebeattiebunch(dot)blogspot(dot)com
4 comments:
Um hellooo soo cute!Lots cuter than the ones I make.But oh well it's the thought that counts right :) You can add me now! maguirefam.blogspot.com
oh man, those are ADORABLE! Wow, I am jealous. Maybe next time I will go with you! I'm not very adept at card making, but I have always wanted to learn! Add us - thebeattiebunch(dot)blogspot(dot)com
These really are so nice Melissa! Thanks for posting, I love seeing things you have created!
Super cute cards! was the class at whimzee? I'll miss you next friday :(
Post a Comment