LOOOOVE it.This isn't helping me AT ALL since I just decided to grow out my short hair.But It hink in this pic its the color that makes the cut even cuter.But I totatlly think you could pull it off!
I really like it!! I say go for it, I think hair is something we can all have fun with, it grows back, right?? I just got bangs, again, and I love them. Just a small change, but it makes such a difference.
6 comments:
LOOOOVE it.This isn't helping me AT ALL since I just decided to grow out my short hair.But It hink in this pic its the color that makes the cut even cuter.But I totatlly think you could pull it off!
I really like it!! I say go for it, I think hair is something we can all have fun with, it grows back, right?? I just got bangs, again, and I love them. Just a small change, but it makes such a difference.
It's really cute! I wish I was brave enough to do something like that! You should deffinetly do it! Love it!
I think it's adorable - I can really see you with this!
Now I'm becoming a CHICKEN......I had a "good" hair day. We will see what happens! I have a hair appt on Friday!!!! Heheee!
Let us know what you decided, I think this is super cute!
Post a Comment