Life has been quite interesting! Aaron and I are officially looking for a house!! This is so exciting! I can paint any wall I want, and no one can complain, or make me paint it back!! I know this will be a long process.....but well worth it!!
My dream house, is a 4,200 square foot house, with 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, a HUGE kitchen, walk in pantry, great room, scrapbook room, playroom, a nice private deck off the master, a daylight basement for guests, with bath. (so I guess thats 6 beds, 5 baths, so I need more sq footage...) large backyard, enough room for a dog, and a trampoline, and a 4 car garage (room for the big boy toys! Oh! And it has to come with a free maid, butler, and chef! If anyone can find me a house like that for $200,000, Please let me know!! Hahahaaa~

Sorry, I know that is a complete joke!! But one can dream!
(this house is for sale! But its only 2.5 million....I wish!)
BTW......
The Carried Away Bag Team is doing a great giveaway! Please check it out for your chance to win.Thanks!!

2 comments:
Hey I want your dream house :) Good luck on house hunting
I to love that dream house, I am totally jealous that you are house hunting, you might find an awesome deal with all the foreclosures that are going on! Good luck! Ps. Thanks for the compliment I have lost 68lbs, I excercise everyday, and watch my caloric intake, although While Doug was gone for that month, I did a 6 week body makeover, which I lost 19lbs, now that he is back, I am just following low calorie diet, with exercise. no big secret, I just cant have whatever I want anymore :)
Post a Comment