Ok, it has been an interesting few weeks. We finally were able to work out a date for the baby shower. August 20, 6:30pm, so if you have any questions, call me, or Amanda. It will still be at Amanda's house. It will be a lot of fun, I can't wait to have a "girls night out"...I need it.
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So I tried to get a hold of you on myspace with leaving a message,but I am assuming you dont check that. BUT I am coming into town, and will be by your place on Tuesday the 5th maybe??? Anyway I want to stop by and see you and the baby... and see if Callie can get over there too.. let me know if that will be ok? I am getting the kids pictures taken at portrait innovations at the Streets of Tanasbourne.
ahhhh!!!!!! I won't be back in time! I fly back in the 20th, but our plane doesn't land until 9pm. And then I leave the next morning at 11am to go to Idaho Falls for Zach's little sis's wedding.... Wish I could be there!!!
Okay, Dallas gets home late so I can't make it but I need to come bring your gift over sometime and see your cute baby girl!! Call me!!
Post a Comment