Ok, so she is here!! 3 weeks early!!!
We named her paige. July 7th, 8lbs, 9zo. 20 1/2 inches long.
I went in for my 37 week check up and all of a sudden it felt like I wet my pants, so the doc checked, and my water broke!! So he sent us straight to the hospital and she was born about 5 hours later! Fun fun.
We are both home and doing well. She is getting so alert, and louder every day. Here are some fun pictures.



Aaron is a very proud daddy

Noah is a very good, protective big brother!

I have to apologize, I don't have many close ups on my camera. They are on everyone's camera, but mine. I was very tired and left the picture taking up to others. I will get some more pictures today.
Love you all, and I can't wait to introduce you to my daughter!

9 comments:
Melissa she's BEAUTIFUL! (I can see that even without the close ups :) Congratulations! We love you can't wait to meet your little girl!
What a beautiful little girl! We're go excited to come meet her. You ALL look so happy. What a beautiful family. We love you and are so proud of you!!
Congratulations Aaron and Melissa!!! She is so pretty!! She looks so big and healthy! I've been waiting for pictures I'm so glad you finely posted some!! Another girl...again CONGRATULATIONS!!!:) love you all!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to meet her - I was going to come by last week, but I ended up getting sick, so I didn't want to expose you guys to it! Glad you are home and doing well, can't wait to see you guys! CALL ME if you need ANYTHING!!!
Finally, you posted!! She is beautiful. And YAY that your water broke so you didn't have to wait any longer!!! I can't wait to come see her!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL... She has perfect skin, and she looks like Noah! Oh you are going to have so much fun with her... big difference with little girls! Congratulations.. cant wait to see her! Love you guys!
Oh my gosh congratulations!!!What a plasant surprise, she is so beautiful!!Nice work mamma!And a big girl too!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and delightfully chubby! If y'all ever get around to inviting us the the Huish family reunion I have lots of hugs and kisses for her!
Your baby girl is ADORABLE!! I bet your so happy she came early. Yes I still want to do your shower we'll just do it when I get back either August 16, 23, or 30. Just let me know
Post a Comment