I am in total misery, and now I know why. I am currently measuring past (way past) 40 weeks. Yes, I said it! I have to have yet another ultrasound on Monday. My Dr. says there is nothing to worry about, he just wants to know fluid levels. I still don't know why, no matter how much or how little fluid there is I am still miserable. Only 30% effaced. Nothing major going on.
17 Days left!
No, I'm not counting or anything....
I will have to post some pictures of my belly....You would think I was having triplets. ;) We also measured my waist on Sunday.....All I want to say is that I have the largest waist of everyone I know. ;) How sad. Funny, but sad.

3 comments:
Oh, Melissa. Let me know how the ultrasound goes!!
Be proud of that belly mama!!
oh Melissa... not too much longer.. then you MAY forget how bad you feel! I am so sorry I wont be able to make it to your shower...but when we come down to Portland I will make sure we make it to your house to see the baby and drop off a gift... we just have to make sure we budget with gas prices and this month there are no Portland trips since we have Isaacs birthday! Maybe August we will make it down before School starts! take care and I am thinking about you!
Post a Comment