Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Surprise at the zoo!!

We decided to take a short trip to the zoo, we packed a lunch and took off. It was to our surprise, they were doing construction at the Zoo! At the end of it all we had a lot of fun. The zoo is one of our favorite things.

Noah was a little fascinated by the all the "Really Big Trucks"!

They had shut off the part of the zoo near the Arctic, and Africa.... We were a little disappointed.

Ok, this guy almost ran over us.....A little scary!

Noah was quickly distracted by a puddle, he has new "bug boots"! He loves them.


He calls them "bug boots" because the old pair had bugs on them, the new ones are iguanas and caterpillars....? Oh well, they are his favorite. He would wear them to church if I let him!

5 comments:

Millers! said...

I love those boots, Isaac would love them too! by the way, Isaac is still saying.. "NOAH, WHERE ARE YOU" So cute.. but after a half hour straight.. he could take a break! LOL

Mandy said...

I love the "bug boots" too cute! We'll have to go to the zoo together when it warms up a bit.

Erin S said...

Cute boots!!!!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

love the boots! Keegan is the same way - he would wear his fireman boots to church if I let him too. silly boys! next time you want to hit the zoo, let me know! we have a pass and need to get some use out of it... I keep hoping for warmer weather though!

Laurie Huish said...

I really like those boots. Noah is such a handsome kid! We look forward to seeing you and your family in a couple of months!