Ok, so I have to apologize, I have been very boring. Life has just been too, um, normal?? I guess that's not the best word. Boring is better.
I do have a fun update! I went to the doctor last week for my 30 week check up and I am measuring 4 weeks ahead.... If I go into labor as early as 35 weeks, the Dr is not going to stop it!! Yipee!!!! But, if nothing happens, then its another C-section on the 21st of July.... So, I am starting a speed walking group, haha, just kidding. I will be walking a whole lot more though.
Yesterday Aaron, Noah, and I set up the crib, and rearrange the room to fit both kids. It was so fun. Noah seems pretty excited, for a 3 1/2 year old. He has no problem with a crib in his room! Hopefully he will feel the same about a baby in his room...
I ordered a stroller last week, and it arrives today!!! I can't wait! Now Noah and I can do Zoo trips without any problem. ( I can't lift the wagon, or pull it myself) So, If anyone is interested....Zoo trip next week? Weather permitting. I'm thinking Friday June 6th??
I will have to post some pics of my belly, yes that is officially what it is. I think of a belly as being HUGE! That's about where I'm at. I know it will go away soon, and the end result is fun, so its OK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's so exciting about the crib and the stroller. And so sweet that Noah is excited for his new little sister and happy to share his room with her. What a sweetheart little boy! Can't wait to see all of you again...
The stroller you ordered does it have the seat/step for Noah? I'd like to check it out before I order one. We'll go to the zoo with you I think I can still pull the wagon if I can put Mikaila in there with Noah I'm not HUGE...yet!Also have you decided on the shower or not?
Yay you are alive!And glad to hear you are doing great, can't wait to see pics!I remember how exciting all the stroller/crib stuff was.I think shopping online in general is exciting for me.Wish we wre there to go to the zoo with you :( Have fun!
Hey, you! I can't believe your due date is so close! I will be hoping that you go early!!!
Post a Comment