I'm still here!
The past 6 weeks have been some of the busiest weeks of my life. I was called to the Primary presidency, my brother got engaged AND married, I taught sharing time for the month of April, I started training for my first half marathon... and the list goes on.
Half Marathon training is interesting. Your diet changes, more carbs, strange, I know, I'm running A LOT, and I'm having the time of my life. Saturdays are the long runs, this week I will be tackling an 8 mile run. Noah has started going with me on the shorter runs, he rides his bike, we thoroughly enjoy the site seeing!
I will be posting pictures of the wedding reception, and the kids. ( I think life has calmed down now... a little.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can't wait to see pics of the wedding! Keep up the good work with the running - you're amazing!!!
Post a Comment