This was the year to renew my drivers license. Lets just say, I don't like the DMV anymore.
I was able to head to one of my favorite Vintage Shops in Hillsboro. After Noah and I searched for awhile, we found the most gorgeous camera, and it is in perfect condition! Its an ArgoFlex 75, and it came in the original box. What a find!
It ended with a wonderful dinner, Baja Fresh. I didn't have to cook! That's a treat in itself. Thanks guys!

We celebrated with the Family on Sunday, little did I know...
My parents decided to forgo celebrating their birthdays to surprise me with a small party! After not liking the idea of turning 32, I went home with a big smile on my face. This may have been one of the best years yet. It was quite Sweet.

Thanks Annette for the yummy cookies! They were a hit!

2 comments:
I'm glad you liked them! And I'm glad that your birthday turned out to be a good one!
Happy birthday, Melissa! So glad you had a wonderful time...
Post a Comment