Here it is...This is our house! So far... We are 75 days from moving in! I can't wait!!!! Aaron and I are learning the stresses of buying and building the first time around. An adventure... that's the only way I know how to describe it! We have NO free time, I thought it was bad before the house! Noah has already decided that he is going to have a friend living next door, that's my social boy! After almost 9 months, I am ready to be in my own house, have my own dishes, use my own sheets, dishwasher, bathroom (we've been sharing with my brother)...etc. I think you get the idea.
I will keep you all updated! Oops...I promised Paige pictures....ENJOY! She is a ray of Sunshine!




8 comments:
she is so cute! I'm so excited for you guys!
ok, i need details! this house/area looks like it is in our neighborhood!! Are you building with DR Horton off of Brookwood and TV highway??? I really hope you are, it would be so fun to have you close by again!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!! We are in Brookwood Crossing! We will be in Farmington Ward.
Congrats on the house!!! It looks like so much fun. You'll love Farmington Ward. They're great!
you are going to be SO CLOSE TO US! We rent in brookwood crossing and I can't wait for you to move in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited for you!! I'm sure you can hardly wait!!
Cute little sweety! So excited for you with your new place.. although I bet you will miss living across from Streets of Tanasbourne! When is the official move in date?
Very exciting! Dad and I are so happy for you - love the pics of our sweet little Paige - so adorable!
Post a Comment