Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunny Days


We love the Zoo. Noah had quite an adventure today, he was in charge of our visit! I also had a little fun with some editing.
The sun is very welcome around here, we have had some cold times lately. I think we are all over the icks.... I hope. It feels like we were all sick for 3 months. Things never stop, but now things are back up to full speed again! We have been busy busy busy. Life seems to never slow down, it just keeps speeding up. House hunting, kids, work, etsy, Portland to Coast.... So much going on, but we love it.
I just noticed....no pictures of Paige. Oops! I will make it up to you, I promise!



2 comments:

Celia said...

Love the pictures! especially the first one of Noah on the tractor. Looks like Noah did a great job of being in charge. Good luck on all that keeps you busy! Love you!

Millers! said...

OH how fun! When we have time next time we are in town, we are going to have to get together! it would be so much fun, I miss you all!