Friday, April 18, 2008

Favorite Restaurants!


Hawaiian food is a Huish favorite. Usually we go to a place in John's landing. Recently I found a place that is the AKA of our fave, the take-out version!!!! It's close too! Right over by Cedar Hills Crossing. If you are going to try it, I have some suggestions!
They take only about 15 minutes to get the food ready, just enough time to drive over there!Some must trys;
- Phil's Ono Chicken, its cooked in a shoyu sauce (a sweet soy sauce)Heaven!
-Korean Chicken, Garlic Lovers paradise!!
-Kalua Pork! Need I say anymore??
All the meals are served with Hawaiian sticky rice and Macaroni salad.


Thai Derm is yet another fave! Its in the same area, closer to the max tracks.
We love just about everything on the menu!
Some must trys;
-Hawaiian curry (of course)
-Red Curry
-Green Curry
Now, I know that some of you don't like spicy, but you can order it with no spice, or a lot of spice. Its fun, the tables look like they are on the ground, but the floor is hollow below, there are cushions that you sit on and your feet can hang down! Its really quite a kick!
We would love to go anytime, so, if you're up for an adventure...Let me know!

3 comments:

dixonfamily said...

Those sound yummy! I've never been to a hawaiian buffet or whatever it is. Definitely something I'll have to try!

Laurie Huish said...

The atmosphere of that place sounds pretty cool, though I am not a big fan of curry. Wish we could go out to eat with you guys! We missed you over conference weekend-I was so bummed when I realized the whole family (minus dad) was there!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

yum!Ok I'm salivating, think I'm gonna go eat...