Well, this is becoming the busiest time of year for our little family!
Aaron and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary and have been back in town for a little less than a week, so we didn't get a Christmas tree until last night. Yesterday was also Noah's 3rd Birthday!! So we had everyone over last night, it was a lot of fun. Noah had so much fun, when he got up this morning he asked me, "Mommy, can I have another birthday today?". Aaron and I gave him a camera for his birthday, and I will have to post some of the pictures that he has taken. I think the last count this morning was 267. He has taken pictures of EVERYTHING!
Michael and Laurie are in town, so far we have only seen them at the party. We will all be a Steve and Callie's later today, although I'm not sure what the plans are.
We have a party at Bill & Anna's on Sunday, their parties are always a blast, I am looking forward to the fun!
My cousin is getting married today, we aren't able to make it. They are getting married in Utah, and like I said, its a busy time of year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment